FAR Infrared Infrastrip 1800 watts
Size 110cm x 7cm x 19cm
Amps – 7.8a
Covers up to 20m2
5 in stock
The Infrastrip is extremely economic and efficient, the Infrastrip is designed for heating areas that require radiant heat indoors and out, and exposed areas.
The 1.8kW heat strips will heat an internal area of up to 20 m² and has a directional range of about 3 to 4 metres when used in a BBQ or patio area.
Controlled via a built in timer which enables you to switch on the heater at 25, 50 or 100% of the power for 2,4 or 8 hours at a time.
FAR Infrared infrastrips are a low cost and efficient way to heat your home or business.
FAR Infrared rays provide heat that is as natural as the sun, gently heating the actual fabric of the objects in the room, the walls, floors, and ceiling keeping the room warm, at a regular and even temperature.
Unlike convection heaters which heat the air, our infrared heaters heat the fabric of the room and objects in it, storing the heat which is then released slowly back into the room over time keeping the temperature even.
- Waterproof rating is IPX4
- Safe as has overheat protection
- Economical as there are no maintenance costs
- Energy saving, as it is uniform heat distribution with no heat loss Benefits
- Easy to maintain, and no maintenance costs
- No installation costs
- Meets all EU standards
- Built for safety
- No heat loss
Typical Areas Where the Infrastrip Can Be Used:
- Hot Yoga Chambers
- Health Clubs and Gymnasiums
- Gardens and Patios
- Tents and marquees
- Restaurants, bars, cafes, bistros
- Smoking areas
- Conservatories and Orangeries
- Patios, terraces, verandas and Balconies
- Outdoor seating areas
SIZE – 110 cm x 19 cm x 7 cm
Area Heated up to 20 m2