Why Not Become one of our Partners?
Generous Commissions and Unlimited Earning Potential
Would you like to join our growing team of successful dealers promoting and selling infrared panels to residential and business customers in your area?
The demand for infrared heaters has exploded over the last few years as the technology has become affordable and consumers have become aware of the huge cost savings and health benefits on FAR infrared heaters.
They can cure, illiminate and prevent condensation, mould, damp and mildew in properties and the workplace. They are safe with with no flames, fumes or gases.
Infrared heaters are an ideal solution for full or supplemental heating of domestic homes, offices, commercial and industrial buildings and can be used in:
- Bars, Pubs and Restaurants (inside and outside areas)
- Cafes and coffee shops (great for preventing condensation)
- Shops & Salons
- Alternative health centres, Doctors and dentist surgeries
- Yoga and sports centres (including hot yoga centres)
- Care & nursing homes
- Workshops & Garages
- Schools & Colleges
- Stables & Barns
- Churches and places of worship
- Listed or protected building
- Loading bays
- Boats, Caravans, log cabins and Mobile homes
- BBQ areas and Patios
- Summer Houses and Garden
Not only are they used to heat properties but also to prevent mould, damp and mildew, cure condensation problems and they are also used to dry out flood damaged homes more effectively and efficiently than blow or gas heaters.
Why Work With Us?
- We only sell quality, well made products
- 10 year Guarantee on all heaters (they have 100,000 + hour life expectancy)
- Great Prices
- Great customer support
- 100% satisfaction money back guarantee
- Next day delivery service as standard (To you or your customer)
Our Products Are?
- Easy to install – Freestanding, fitted to the wall, ceiling or into suspended ceilings
- Maintenance free -Silent in operation with no moving parts
- Controllable, flexible and can be expanded as needed
- Provide instant heat and even temperature
- Not affected by drafts (making them great for large hard to heat or draughty areas
- Many health benefits
- Do not circulate allergens and pollutants
What are the Opportunities?
There are a number if ways that you can earn money selling and promoting infrared heaters through our dealer network.
Whether you want to work full time, earning a substantial income as a hands on advisor, marketing, promoting and selling our range of infrared heaters or just want to work part time, we have a great opportunity for you.
Walk and Earn – Affiliate
You can simply deliver leaflets in your area. It doesn’t get much easier! You have your own webpage that people come to and, when one of your referrals buy from the website, you receive a generous commission.
We deal with the sales, delivery and backend support. All you do is refer them to us. You can work the hours that suit you. Ideal if you have children at school or want part-time hours to fit in around college or another job.
Trade Partner Sales
If you already come into contact with a lot of people and businesses that could benefit from installing Infrared heating and are already working as an electrician, plumber or builder, or maybe you supply and fit kitchens, bathrooms, double glazing or solar panels then you can join as a trade partner.
You do not have to hold stock, although most of our trade affiliates have a couple of samples. You can either deal with the customer or we will advise them on your behalf.
The customer orders through you and you buy from us at our trade price.
We will help and support both you and the customer where needed and also cover all product guarantees.
Trade Partner Sales and Installations
If you are or work with qualified electricians then, after product training, you can become an authorised installer. It works the same as a Sales Trade Partner and you do not need to hold stock, but we will also provide your details to customers in your area that are looking to have panels fitted in their home or business.
White Label Partner
If you have a retail outlet or website and want to promote our products then you can use our white label service. You can take orders from your customers and we send out the product directly with no reference to our website. There is no minimum stock requirement and we offer you or your customers a next day delivery service.
We deal with the stocking, packing and shipping of the heaters, providing a hassle free service to you and your customer.
Premier Partner and Consultants
As a premier partner you will be expected to hold limited stock and samples and be working to grow your infrared heating business whether as a stand alone business or as an additional or supplemental part of your existing business.
As a premier partner you will be given any business leads that we receive from our website or office in your area. You will be making contact, consulting and providing advice and quotations to businesses in your area.
Backup and Support
We provide a range of promotional material as well as full backup, training and support to our dealers.
We offer a variety of training programs depending on the partnership level.
- Range of products
- How they work
- Health benefits
- Product benefits
- Technical specifications
- How to size a domestic area
- How to size a commercial or industrial area
- Which product for which situation
- Where and where not to fit the panels and heat strips
- Calculating the cost savings
- Multiple panels and Zoning
- Heating control options
- Home automation
- Commercial and Industrial quotations
- Location considerations
- Fitting the panels
- Electrical requirements
- Multi-panel installation
- Commercial, industrial and large installations
If you have any questions or want to find out more about how to join our partnership program and start earning today call us on 01920 28 29 30 or complete the enquiry form below.